I. CURRENT ONLINE ORDERING CUSTOMERS:
1. If you must return orders to the Army MDD warehouse, please ensure you return the order in the original package or that you enclose the Army MDD mailing label in your return package. The information contained on the label (order number, account number and product id) is needed to process the return.
II. ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
A. UPDATE USER ACCOUNT INFORMATION - The new CAC Login mandate for internal AF websites requires AF user to update the user's profile before gaining access to websites.
You must use your DoD email CA-XX certificate to login.
1. Log into WMS 2.2 at https://wmsweb.afncr.af.mil/wms/
2. You will be prompted for your CAC card credentials to login (your PIN)
3. Click ACCOUNTS
4. Click MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
5. Verify their PERSONAL INFORMATION is correct. If so, Click SAVE. If not, make necessary changes and SAVE.
6. Click MY ACCOUNTS
7. Click VIEW DETAILS for the requested account
8. Verify ACCOUNT INFORMATION is correct. If so, Click SAVE. If not, make necessary changes (this is where you enter your mailing address) and SAVE.
B. REQUEST ORGANIZATIONAL (1846) ACCOUNT Pre-Requisite:
All users that will be associated to an 1846 account must complete the steps above in UPDATE USER ACCOUNT INFORMATION prior to submitting 1846 REQUEST.
1. Click ACCOUNTS
2. Click MY ACCOUNTS (if not already displayed)
3. Click REQUEST 1846
4. Fill out 1846 REQUEST form (see PDF Help document located in toolbar of WMS)
5. Click SAVE
6. Print 1846 REQUEST FORM. Route for proper signatures. Fax or email (digitally signed form only) to AFDPO. AFDPO fax number: DSN 754-2387 or Comm 202-404-2387 AFDPO e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. AFDPO will review hardcopy with data entered in system and approve/disapprove account.
III. TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS:
Please ensure that when prompted, you are selecting your DOD Email certificate. Please try the following. First, clear your cache. This can be done by clicking on TOOLS in your internet explorer. Next go to INTERNET OPTIONS. When the dialog box pops up you can delete your cookies, delete files, and clear your history. Close all open web browsers.
Open back up Internet Explorer. Do not log into the Portal, but type in www.e-publishing.af.mil into your browser. On the E-publishing home page, click on the title WMS in red. Click on the link to WMS provided. Use the directions in this page to create your account, and access WMS by clicking on the blue hyperlink provided. When you proceed to WMS, be sure to select your DOD EMAIL certificate and enter your pin number.
IV. HELPFUL ADDRESS HINT:
Please use the USPS zip lookup (https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action). To ensure that the mailing address you input into WMS that is used to ship your orders is a USPS recognized standardized version. This will help decrease delays in processing your order!