I. CURRENT ONLINE ORDERING CUSTOMERS:
If you must return orders to the Army MDD warehouse, please ensure you return the order in the original package or that you enclose the Army MDD mailing label in your return package. The information contained on the label (order number, account number and product id) is needed to process the return.
II. ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
A. UPDATE USER ACCOUNT INFORMATION - The new CAC Login mandate for internal AF websites requires AF user to update the user's profile before gaining access to websites.
You must use your DoD email CA-XX certificate to login.
1. Log into WMS 2.2 at https://wmsweb.afncr.af.mil/wms/
2. You will be prompted for your CAC card credentials to login (your PIN)
3. Click ACCOUNTS
4. Click MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
5. Verify their PERSONAL INFORMATION is correct. If so, Click SAVE. If not, make necessary changes and SAVE.
6. Click MY ACCOUNTS
7. Click VIEW DETAILS for the requested account
8. Verify ACCOUNT INFORMATION is correct. If so, Click SAVE. If not, make necessary changes (this is where you enter your mailing address) and SAVE.
B. REQUEST ORGANIZATIONAL (1846) ACCOUNT Pre-Requisite:
All users that will be associated to an 1846 account must complete the steps above in UPDATE USER ACCOUNT INFORMATION prior to submitting 1846 REQUEST.
1. Click ACCOUNTS
2. Click MY ACCOUNTS (if not already displayed)
3. Click REQUEST 1846
4. Fill out 1846 REQUEST form (see PDF Help document located in toolbar of WMS)
5. Click SAVE
6. Print 1846 REQUEST FORM. Route for proper signatures. Fax or email to AFDPO. AFDPO fax number: DSN 754-2387 or Comm 202-404-2387 and e-mail address: usaf.pentagon.saf-aa.mbx.AFDPO-PPL@mail.mil
7. AFDPO will review hardcopy with data entered in system and approve/disapprove account.
8. For Follow-up requests please email the workflow box for assistance.
III. TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS:
For any error accessing the WMS website, please try the following troubleshooting tips. Due to changes made to the security of the WMS2.2 Application, you are now required to use your EMAIL certificate from your Common Access Card (CAC).
First, clear your cache. This can be done by clicking on TOOLS in your Internet Explorer browser. Next go to INTERNET OPTIONS. When the dialog box pops up, under the General tab, Click on the Delete button which is under Browsing history. In the Delete Browsing History window, check Temporary Internet files and website files also check Cookies and website data. Ensure that you uncheck Preserve Favorites website data. Then Click on the Delete button. Next, Click on the Content tab and Click on the Clear SSL State button. Click OK (Apply if available) then Click OK. Close all open web browsers.
Open back up Internet Explorer from your Start Menu. Do not log into the Portal, but type in the URL www.e-publishing.af.mil into your browser. Select the WMS title that is in red. Use the directions on this page to create your account, and access WMS by clicking on the blue hyperlink provided. From you certificate options, select your DOD EMAIL certificate and enter your pin number (if prompted).
A last resort would be for customers to log off their system completely or contact their IT support team/Comm Squadron for assistance diagnosing their connection.
If you are still experiencing problems after completing all above options, please contact the e-Publishing Help Desk, (202) 404-2438 (DSN 754) and e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. HELPFUL ADDRESS HINT:
Please use the USPS zip lookup (https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action). To ensure that the mailing address you input into WMS that is used to ship your orders is a USPS recognized standardized version. This will help decrease delays in processing your order!